Friday, December 29, 2006

12.28.2006: Brenden and April's Engagement

Congratulations to April and Brenden! I met them for their engagement session at the park that they will be holding their wedding ceremony. I can't wait for their wedding now that I've seen the place! April and Brenden definitely knew exactly what they wanted from their session - one thing they stressed were less portraits, more art. I love being able to play around and experiment with the available light. We even got a little break while we wait for the holiday lights on the trees to come on - so we took advantage of that and ordered a couple of martinis and used them for the pictures! Of course ordering olives for a too sweet martini and moving around to different tables (because I wanted to get some pictures of the sunset) caused a few speculation from the wait staff. But they were so understanding! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as I do! Congrats!