Monday, October 23, 2006

10.21.2006 Joseph and Loan's Formal Portraits

Congratulations to Joseph and Loan!
This past weekend I went up to Dallas to take formal pictures of the bride/groom for their December wedding. Typically, I wouldn't post a bridal portrait session until AFTER the wedding, but since the groom obviously saw this bride's dress, I thought it would be okay to share! :) So, Joseph and Loan are very close to Pink Posh's heart(s). On most occasions, we get to the know the couple after their portrait sessions, consultations, etc. but what a treat this time that I have a personal history with this particular set of bride and groom! Joseph and I attended the first grade and several other grades together and I have known the bride ever since high school. We all grew up on the same street and all rode on the same yellow school bus :) Who would have thunk that they would end up together and I would get the chance to take their wedding portraits :) Congratulations and we are so happy for the both of you!