Tuesday, October 24, 2006

10.24.2006: Luis and Brandy's Engagement

Congratulations to Luis and Brandy!!!
Tonight, I finally got the opportunity to meet Luis. He flew in from Iraq just to have engagement pictures done by me...okay, maybe that's not the ONLY reason he came back into the U.S. :) He may have also came to visit the bride :) Their wedding is not until May, but because Luis only gets into town once in a while, they decided to take a daytrip to Austin and get their engagement session done here. Lucky me! I love shooting in Austin, even though I did give them a very scenic circular tour of 2nd to 6th street, while looking for parking. Although, rain looked imminent, all we had was a little sprinkle during the day, and when evening rolled around, it was a perfect night. Enjoy the pictures!