Monday, November 20, 2006

11.18.2006: Alexis and Anthony

Ceremony: St. Edwards Catholic Church

Venue: Burkeshire Plantation
This weekend, we enjoyed Alexis and Anthony's beautiful fall wedding. First off, I love Bruno, the couple's english bulldog. Second, the flower girl has got some serious rhythm...and energy. And third, the bride had mentioned to me that the wedding was going to end at 8pm and they would be exiting at that time. As we all know, there is no such thing as a wedding that happens on time. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have been proven wrong this weekend. Everything was exactly on time. The ceremony was slated at three, and it happened then. The bride and groom was to be announced at 4, and guess what happened at 4? In fact, we got into our car to leave for the night with the clock at 8:01pm! But I have to say that all this does not come at a small price. I sprained my foot at the church- which rendered me limping around taking pictures and then mopping the floor with my backside later. But really, everyone knows that a party is not a party, until someone gets hurt! Congratulations Alexis and Anthony!! (~Mariae, Hali & Paul)