Tuesday, November 21, 2006

11.19.2006: Chris and Stephanee's Engagement

Congratulations to Chris and Stephanee!
Even though I didn't get to shoot their engagement session (remember the sprained foot from the night before?), but I am going to blog about it. Hali and Paul covered this session for me and I know they all felt I was there hobbling about in spirit. I know Chris and Steph may have thought that I made up the whole "injury" to get out of the engagement session...and...they're right (j/k). Good thing too, because I learned later of the couple's nefarious plans of derailing trains from getting to the sugar plant, breaking the law with indecent exposure while in a moving vehicle, and who knows what else. Anyways, I was really sad I missed it, but be sure I'mma be there on St. Paddy's day...maybe...unless I suffer another injury. Enjoy the peeks guys! :)