Friday, February 23, 2007

02.23.2007: Will and Diana's Engagement

Congratulations to Will and Diana! Their wedding is coming up in almost exactly one month - so of course they had to get their e-session on :) Tonight was a little cloudy, a little rainy and very, very windy...but they pulled it off with no complaints! The only problem we had with Will and Diana were them not kissing enough (you know how much we love our couples to make out in public :oP). But we solved that by getting the Security Guard to threaten them!! HA HA! Warning to my Pink Posh couples - might as well do as we say, or we will strongarm you :). But I have to give Diana props though, she let me pose her sitting on the wet ground in her white shorts - I don't know too many people who let me do that! Will and Diana enjoy the sneaks!