Friday, March 16, 2007

03.16.2007: Nathan and Jenny's Engagement

Congratulations to Nathan and Jenny! They are getting married in July and I met up with them for their e-session just a few hours after I got off the plane from Hawaii. Right off the bat, Nathan and Jenny let me know that they were going to let me do as I wish and was going to do anything I asked. Normally something I relish, but I was suffering a bit from jet lag and also sleep deprivation from the red-eye flight and was a little out of it. On top of that, everywhere we went had tons of people (Spring Break was in full force) - but we did had about four little girls starting blowing bubbles at Nathan and Jenny (they thought it would be romantic for pictures and they were RIGHT!) :) Nathan and Jenny, thanks for being just the sweetest and trusting me today!! Enjoy the pictures :)