Monday, September 10, 2007

09.01.2007: Nadia and Ray

Ceremony: Cockrell Butterfly Center
Venue: Cockrell Butterfly Center
What a crazy, crazy, crazy few weeks it has been for us!! During Labor Day weekend - I was actually in Denver attending (and shooting) my sister-in-law's wedding. Hali was in Dallas going into actual LABOR (it gives Labor Day Weekend a whole new meaning)...and Paul and Marie headed out to the Cockrell Butterfly Center to cover Nadia and Ray's wedding! They've been together TEN years - it's about time right???!!! I remembered meeting Nadia the very first time down at the Galleria and I just thought she was soooooo styling! - and while she was describing all the details of her wedding - I was wishing I could be there to document it! But, Paul and Marie covered the event instead and had tons of stories to tell! (WARNING: What you are reading is all hearsay - so please please feel free to send me a note if I left out something awesome that happened during the wedding!!) The ceremony was an intimate affair with gorgeous, gorgeous details (crystal dragonfly on the bouquet, hot short cocktail dresses on the bridesmaid - and the absolutely beautiful wedding gown - I told you the bride had great taste!) I may actually have to get Paul or Marie to guestblog on this later to give you more details on this fabu wedding! Anyways, Ray and Nadia - congratulations! Even though I couldn't be there, trust me, I thought about you two all day! (~Paul & Marie)