Tuesday, September 18, 2007

09.16.2007: Rel and Kelly

Sunday was: Hali's birthday. Football. and Rel and Kelly's e-session. Soooooooo - Happy Birthday Hali! Hooray for me - I'm 2-0 in my fantasy football league (where I'm the only girl - AND I drafted my own team this year. Boys suck :oP) And I got to start the shoot at Rel and Kelly's gorgeous cottage. I LOVE LOVE LOVE taking part of the e-session at the couple's home. I think it's soooo much more intimate AND Kelly got to drink wine while Rel washed dishes. Yes, Kelly does know how to pick the right one :) After spending some time at the cottage and getting to know the couple's two doggies, we headed downtown to Cedar Street where the couple first met - during the SPAZMATICS concert!!! (Stalkers, I know what you're thinking...not unlike Kevin Bacon, all my couples are somehow linked to one another :oP). After Cedar Street (where Kelly showed me the moves she put on Rel...she could give the Pickup Artist some lessons) we walked around downtown where Rel and Kelly - straddled. danced. begged for money. be ANTM. and cuddled across from three big stinky dumpsters. Hey, noone ever said getting married was supposed to be easy :) Rel and Kelly, I never did see the Bears touchdown dance and Kelly...I may have intentionally not blog the session for a day just to torture you a little bit :) I know you smell what I'm stepping in :oP By the way, *HI* Kelly's cousins!!! :) I love that you girls stalk and discuss the blog :)