Friday, April 04, 2008

03.29.2008: Bachelorette Party

Stalkers...I have the most amazing brides. I'm just going to reiterate that. I know all photographers must think that, but I'm pretty sure my brides' top the scale of fabulousnessessess. I think I may have the only bride who takes me along on her bachelorette party. Can I tell you how excited I was to go? I don't normally get to dress up (in any other colors but black), or have an excuse to wear heels (I own like a gajillion pair of heels..yet, I only ever get to wear my one super comfy $12 pair of flat from Walmart. Yes, I'm stylin' like that.). Plus, I rarely ever have a chance to go out somewhere on a Saturday night that isn't a wedding venue. Don't get me wrong, I love me some weddings! But it's always nice to change it up once in a while! So onto my notables: 1) Ummm...Medical insurance card. Apparently, you must always carry it with you ALL TIME. ALWAYS. Never to be without! Which reminds me that I need to find my card before Carrie's wedding or I'm sure to hear about it! 2) Dark chocolate wontons. Yum. 3) The spinal cord dance. It's the new thing. All the cool kids are doing it :oP 4) Drive a cab with a beer in your hand? Sounds illegal. Wait..I can't forget one of Carrie's girls stuffing an empty beer bottle in her purse as they lay in wait for the occassion. 5) Finding just the right bald head for one of her task...it's more difficult than you think. 6) Giving photography directions to 8 girls. That wasn't too hard. Giving photography direction to 8 girls - with half of them drunk. That was pretty hard...and hilarious. :) Carrie + girls, you girls rocked downtown like noone's business. Seriously. I can't wait to see you girls again in a few weeks!

Pink Posh Hotties :) Yes, they caused quite the commotion around downtown last Saturday!