Monday, April 07, 2008

04.04.2008: Philip and Abby's Engagement

Early Friday morning, there was a terrible lightning/thunderstorm that kept most of the afternoon dark and dreary and cloudy - and just a little wet. This got me really excited because Philip and Abby were scheduled for their esession at 4:30pm. By the time 4:30 rolled around, the sun was out in full force and it was a gloriously bright day. Lovely for golf...and not too bad for pictures. Didn't I tell you guys I'm starting to enjoy shooting in full sun now? Philip and Abby decided to have their e-session around Round Rock where they grew up! The location they chose was a mere 2.5 miles away from my own house. YAY for a short commute! The funny thing is that I've never even been to the park they took me to - or even knew it existed. It was alot of fun seeing the "rock" that the city was named after, as well as the dead snake and crawfish in the creek. :oP After we got done at the park, we headed over to the tracks for some more pictures. The tracks were soooooo much fun! First of all, I sat in a puddle of mud. By accident. I didn't know there was mud when I sat down to take some pictures of them. Next, we had a surprise visit from Philip's parents who happened to spot Abby's car parked near the tracks - while they were on their way to a birthday party. And, the best yet - lots and lots of rust and big yellow industrial vehicles to play with! Philip and Abby - besides the lying down bit (you know which part I'm talking about :oP) - you guys just made it way tooo easy for me.