Tuesday, June 12, 2007

06.10.2007: Deidre and Jejuan

Ceremony: The Winfield Inn
Reception: The Winfield Inn
Sunday was busy busy busy!! We started the morning rushing out the door to make it to the Bridal Show downtown. Hali stayed for the entire show while Paul and I only stayed for a few hours and left to make our way out to Kyle, TX for Deidre and Jejuan's wedding. I've been really looking forward to Deidre and Jejuan's wedding since I first met them (at the January bridal show!) since they are probably our biggest or at least our most vocal enthusiasts!! (That's why I posted bunches more sneak pics than usual.) Anyways, Deidre already knew she wanted us to document her wedding even before she nailed down a date or a venue. In fact, she sent me some info on all the different venues she was looking at and asked me what I thought. Well onto the day notables: Best Maid of Honor ever. Seriously. Deidre's MOH was everywhere - doing everything. She needs to come work for us. :) Jejuan's and the boys' tuxes. They looked really sharp in their "Mercedes Benz" of tuxes and pink cravat. The bride and groom first argument as man and wife witnessed by the entire wedding party and family members. It was over who selected the pink cravats. Although, I had nothing to do with it, I am going to take credit for the pink cravats. (Since the company's name is PINK Posh - I'm convinced they were receiving subliminal messages from me...ha ha ha!) . The father of the bride special picture request (Deidre, I posted several of them there for your dad..) :) Deidre and Jejuan, congratulations and enjoy married life. Oh, by the way...Jejuan I made sure we got some compromising tabloid worthy pictures of you to sell WHEN you become a big time actor. (Notice I said when, not if.) Don't worry Deidre, I got some of you too. Spouses are tabloid worthy also :) I know, we're shameless! (Mariae and Paul)