Monday, June 04, 2007

06.03.2007: Ray and Nadia's Engagement

Congratulations to Ray and Nadia!! I met with them Sunday in Galveston and we just strolled, talked..and I might have taken a picture or two. Ray and Nadia have been together 10 years!! Actually not so uncommon, I had a few couples who has been together that long...these couple just want to make sure they're marrying the right one...or they could be just lazy with the wedding planning. (I speak from experience, my husband and I were together for about 8 years before we got married). Of course, couples who has stuck together for that long act completely different than an engaged couples who have been dating for a year or two and are getting married. For one..there's less to zero kissing. There's more nagging. And all the groom has to do is show up at the wedding (and hopefully on time). On another note, Marie who went with me, took a "behind the scene" look at me at work. I posted it below. HA HA. I think we were just chatting here and I don't even have the camera up to eye level. Ray and Nadia, Sunday was sooo much fun and Nadia, I hope I didn't make you tooo unproductive this week :)