Wednesday, June 27, 2007

06.23.2007: Kim and Charles

Ceremony: Redeemer Lutheran Church
Reception: Green Pastures

Saturday had me up bright and early for Kim and Charles' wedding. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony in North Austin followed by a midday reception at Green Pastures. While Kim and the girls were getting their sexy on, I was busying myself by taking the detail pictures - garters, dress and of course, the all important shoe pictures. After I took the pictures of the shoes, the bride showed me a pair of ballet slippers that she had bought originally to wear with her dress. She ended up changing her mind after looking through the pictures on Pink Posh blog. Her reasoning - she didn't want to risk me posting up a picture of her comfortable ballet slippers in case her shoes made the blog!!! Girls, there's absolutely nothing wrong with ballet slippers but of course, you can never go wrong with a pair of Weitzman!! I didn't realize I had such great power....yes, I know - With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility...HA HA! On with the wedding day notables. Kim and Charles had a white limo driving them around all morning and ended with a gorgeous exit car (see pictures below...). 4:00pm exit - need I say more?? I don't remember the last time I got home from a wedding while there was still daylight! Silver shoes!! Best Man toast to the bride and groom - he had great stories..all that were missing were drumrolls! Old school favors - I'm talking matchbooks and personalized m&m's! And the most number of adults doing the Chicken Dance ever at a single wedding. :) Kim and Charles, I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon and you guys are "SO FUNNY!" Kim, I still think you made up that city though :oP P.S. One more thing - Kim...I told you she would do your hair first. (I know it's not classy to gloat...but I told you so!!! :oP) (~Mariae & Paul)