Tuesday, June 12, 2007

06.09.2007: Scott and Melissa's Engagement

Congratulations to Scott and Melissa!!! They will finally be tying the knot on the weekend of October 20th (it's a very special number to the bride-to-be). We went around Town Lake and Downtown Austin for their e-session - driving around, chatting (you guys know how I roll...ha ha!). So, during the e-session, there were several weddings that we accidentally crashed. Okay, we actually got trapped and had to go the scenic route back to the car to avoid the two weddings not even 100 yards apart from one another. And since everyone (especially staff/employees) were preoccupied, we got to hijacked a couple of chairs and hammocks for pictures. Score. Oh yeah, Melissa taught me a new word. Vomitose. Melissa saw a dead bird on the steps at one of the area we were taking pictures at. She described it as VOMITOSE. I averted my eyes - so I am going to have to take her word on this being quite vomitose. Scott and Melissa, thanks for driving me around (esp. through the meaningless traffic/construction). And thanks for building my vocabulary. By the way, I tried Dos Salsas tonight. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!