Tuesday, January 15, 2008

01.06.08: Ada and Eugene Just Because

On Sunday, January 6th (after Julie+Sean's 16+ hour celebration), I woke up bright and early to head alllllllllll the way down to south for Ada and Eugene's JBIO3A (Just Because It's Our 3rd Anniversary) session. Ada told me that she and Eugene gets their picture done once a year to commemorate their wedding. They typically go to a studio - but this year they wanted to try something different! Yikes! It's always pressure when people tell you that before a shoot - but I was soooo flattered that they chose me to document their 3rd year together as husband+wife - especially since I wasn't a referral from anyone she knew - or had a friend who got married who used me, but rather just a photographer search on google or yahoo or the likes. What a great anniversary present to each other :) I'm even more impressed that Eugene doesn't complain about this! (My husband would tell me that we are already married, and we don't need any more pictures than what we already got on our wedding day!! Did you guys go on our new website under engagement? There's a picture of me and my husband POST-wedding because I was able to trick/guilt trip him into it for 15 minutes!) Ada and Eugene, thank you for inviting me into your home and sharing one of your many years together with me. I hope to see you guys once every year on the same day for the next ..let's say 60 or 70 years?