Tuesday, January 08, 2008

12.30.2007: Kyle and Amanda's Engagement

Soooooooo...first off, I'm still stuck in 2007. I met up with Kyle and Amanda for my very last e-session of 2007! Yes, I know we are a week into the 2008 already, but 2007 was so AMAZING, I just wanted to drag it out a little bit longer. :) Amanda is a friend of the Young family (if you're a stalker, I'm sure you know who the Young brides are :oP) and she and Kyle are planning a fabulous wedding in Mexico. Yes. I can assure you it's going to be fabulous. :) So the e-session started around the Town Green/Waterway area and then we headed over to an empty parking garage - walked around smelly stairways; moved warehouse rugs and chairs; ate at PotBelly's; walked some more and Kyle+Amanda watched me get mad at my flash and transmitter (because I like to yell at inaminate objects). All in all, a perfect way to end 2007. Stalkers, do you realize that this is my 164th blog post? That's nuts right? That means I must have shot over 150 sessions since September 2006! And the best part is that when every photographer thinks their couples are the best, I know for a fact, I HAVE THE BEST COUPLES! :) No, I mean I really do. I also have the best stalkers in the whole world. I know this because I've met some of you. Photographed you. Blogged about you. And because you girls (a few guys) keep us inspired and creative. Thank you and cheers to 2007 and FINALLY, hello 2008 - you have big shoes to fill!