Tuesday, January 29, 2008

01.26.2008: Nikki's Quincenera Portraits

This past weekend, I was back down in Houston for a couple of meetings as well as a couple of sessions. However, even before the weekend arrived, everyone started cancelling their sessions because of the crazy Houston weather....except for one girl. Meet Nikki! She's going to be my first quincenera shoot and her mom booked us over 2 years prior to the quince! Well, turned out that Saturday was an absolutely amazing day for a session. The shoot started with me going to three different meters around downtown, putting all my change in it, without getting any sort of tickets/receipts for parking. How is it possible that all the meters are out of paper?? When I got to our meeting placed, Nikki and her mom was already sitting patiently waiting for me, and Nikki looked so different from when I first met her at 13! She's really grown up to be a beautiful young lady (and why do I feel so old saying that...besides the fact that I was her age when she was born!) Nikki, thanks for letting me drag you around everywhere downtown and sitting on the gross parking lot ground in your white capris. :) I can't wait for your party!! :)