Sunday, April 01, 2007

03.31.2007: Rob and Heather's Engagement

It's Saturday and I have no weddings to report! I did however started out at 9am with Rob and Heather for their engagement session. Congratulations to them!!! We started out in my area of town and headed out downtown afterwards. They are a RIOT!!! I had soooooo much fun this morning with them, and they really challenged me today with their many, many facial expressions. However, Rob did have a special request for a "Sears Portrait Studio" picture. I mean, he really, really, really wanted one. (See picture below with tree in the middle.) Typically, not my style...but not too bad right? So...Sears Portrait Studio, if you are hiring, how about a looksy my way? Anyways, Rob and Heather, thanks for an awesome morning and can you pretty please take me to the Bahamas with you?? I'll be good... :P Enjoy the pics!