Monday, April 02, 2007

03.31.2007: Quang and Nicole

Congratulations to Quang and Nicole! They are getting married in just a little over a month in Dallas and came down to Austin this past Saturday for their formal session - (formal clothes not formal photography :oP). So, I know Nicole is probably wondering what I'm going to write about in our blog. Could it be the orchids that kept falling out from her bouquet? Or could it be that my husband and his friends kidnapped her brother (who came along to SUPPOSEDLY help out the bride/groom) and took him to the driving range instead? Nopes, it's going to be about the bride quick changing in the car. What does that mean? Well, we're driving back to my house and her fiance and I was wondering what all the fidgeting in the back seat was about. So right there while we were in the middle of I-35 downtown, Nicole apparently changed out from her WEDDING DRESS, into her street clothes. It seriously took her 3 seconds...I wonder if she plans on doing this on her wedding day - it'll be a completely different type of getting ready pictures :oP. Anyways, congratulations Quang+Nicole, and enjoy the sneaks!