Monday, April 30, 2007

JeJuan and Deidre's Engagement

Congratulations to JeJuan and Deidre! They've made 8..oh, and they are getting married in June :) I met with them yesterday for their engagement session. We went to Dunvegan - Deidre is OBSESSED with this place and I think JeJuan may have liked the place had it not been for the 20 feet hornets/wasps creatures that were attacking everyone but Deidre. Soooo, for their pictures, I decided to put them in super cheesy romantic poses which I told them won't look cheesy...HOPEFULLY!!! HA HA. (But really... only your wedding photographer will want to photograph cheesy romantic kissy face stuffs. Trust me, your friends won't want to do it. Just ask Megan! :oP) Deidre and JeJuan, congratulations again. Oh, and just a few things I need to say to JeJuan: remember, I didn't turn you into Huck Finn. AND, pleeeeeeasssse try to get famous soon, so I can start selling these pictures to the tabloids! See you guys in June!