Thursday, April 05, 2007

04.04.2007: Tony and Piper's Engagement

Congratulations to Tony and Piper!! I went to their home today to begin their e-session and while I was there, I took a little peek into Piper's closet. She had a section of her closet dedicated to clothes that she's never worn, but MAY wear one day, with their original tags still on them. When I saw this, I was kinda relieved. I'm glad Hali and I aren't the only ones doing this and is apparently a GIRL THING! Tony...well he had like two shirts. After grabbing one of the two shirts, we made our way all over South Austin and downtown for their session and finally ended the session at Mangieri's Pizza Cafe down near Slaughter Lane. Tony makes a mean pizza, and I'm not just saying that because Tony and Piper strong-armed me into it either :oP Read it for yourself: http://austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/review?oid=oid%3A406116 and then try it. It's sooooooo yummy. I ate half of a large pizza on the drive home. Anyways, Tony and Piper, I'm waiting for a Pink Posh Pizza... :oP.