Monday, April 02, 2007

04.01.2007: Landon and Shannon's Engagement

Congratulations to Landon and Shannon! Their wedding is also coming up next month and I drove up to College Station on Sunday to shoot Shannon's bridal portrait at, you guessed it, Texas A&M. If the bride looks familiar, it's because she's Sarah's not so little sister. They sure grow 'em tall in Texas. Anyways, I don't think I'm allowed to show a sneak of Shannon's bridal portraits yet - so I'll save that until after their wedding. Well, before I drove back to Austin last night, we did get a chance to do a very quick and dirty e-session nearby. Some of you might know that I've been trying to get a couple to do some pictures at one of those little local travelling carnivals! Landon and Shannon, hope you guys enjoyed the pics. Mom, Dad and Auntie, it's always soooooo much fun to hang out with you guys. If you don't mind (even if you do), I've decided to make myself an honorary Young :P