Monday, August 20, 2007

08.18.2007: Justin and Serrai's Engagement

Congratulations to Justin and Serrai!! They are getting married (after a longggggggggg time of dating) this coming Saturday in Laguna Nigel, California. (Yes, that means I am in California right now :oP Yay! I escaped the Texas heat for a bit.) I flew into San Diego on Friday and met with Justin and Serrai Saturday morning for their e-session. We started at San Juan Capistrano (which incidentally, looked a lot like the Main Street of a small Texas city). I actually wanted something a little more "Californian" so we headed out to Laguna Beach! It was a gorgeous, gorgeous day - which meant TONS of beachgoers. But we found a semi-isolated spot -where I somehow convinced Justin and Serrai to frolick in the water and sand - until a huge wave crashed into them. Whoops. Hopefully, it was worth it! Justin and Serrai, congrats and see you guys in a few days! Yay!