Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pink Posh Girls: Tiffany and Elizabeth

Today I headed over to the canyons up near Irvine, CA to shoot a Senior/Teen Session. These girls are uber special to me since I'm their aunty. :) I know, they take after me. HA HA. j/k. Initially, I had all these plans for them, but you know sometimes you just got to scrap all the plans and just follow the K.I.S.S. rule. We just hung around the house and just had a quick down and dirty session. Liz is going to be a H.S. Senior and Tiffany is starting Fashion school. Tiffany did the makeup for the both of them (she studied hair/makeup) and I have decided that before I leave California and head to Denver next week, I'm getting her to chop off my hair. :oP Tif&Liz, I hope you girls like the pictures. (If you don't - just pretend you do) :oP