Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Amy

Nathan...stop reading if you know what's good for you :) On Sunday, I headed out to Villa Antonia for Amy's bridal session. Her wedding is going to be in September and I just know its going to be perfect, perfect, perfect ---right mom??!! We had such a blast running around the Villa - as though we owned the place - taking pictures in hidden little niches and really not getting the chance to utilize the entire area at all - everywhere we turned were a picture perfect little area! I can't wait to shoot the wedding here in a few weeks!! We ended Sunday evening back at my house where I took Amy out to the entrance of my subdivision for some pictures. What? Don't you get your bridals taken in your subdivision??!! HA HA!! You couldn't tell we were in the burbs! I promise! Anyways, Amy enjoy the pics and see you guys in September!!! :)