Tuesday, November 13, 2007

11.10.2007: Amy and Ryan

Ceremony: House on the Hill
Venue: House on the Hill
On Saturday, half of the Pink Posh team was out in Austin covering Amy and Ryan's wedding out near Bee Caves. (I'm writing from a hearsay perspective as I was covering a wedding in Houston on the same day. Plus, I'm a bloghog so I have to write about stuffs even though I have no firsthand knowledge of it!). We first met Amy back in January and we were actually already booked for a wedding on her date. She came back and visited us the next day and was just sooo sweet and really wanted Pink Posh to cover her wedding. I mean, we have had people really want us there before, but she really, really, really wanted us there. I was committed to a wedding in Houston and Hali had actually just found out she was pregnant - but after some problem solving, we decided we could do it!! And I'm so thrilled Amy and Ryan is one of our Pink Posh couple!!! We sent Paul and Marie to cover the wedding and they raved about what a beautiful intimate affair it was - and how Amy and Ryan was just so sweet and wonderful and easy going. (I already knew all this of course- Amy even told Hali she could bring baby Sophia on the wedding shoot!!! That's the extent of their awesomeness!) So onto the notables of the day! Amy ironing her wedding dress on her wedding day. I heard steaming wasn't doing it for you? Ryan and scratch-offs! (Ryan did you win?) The absolutely most adorable cutest pootutest ringbearers and flowergirl ever! (Look at the one of the little boy with his bowtie all uneven!!! That has to be one of my absolute faves!). The father-of-the-bride (who never dances) showing how its done with a little of Sir Mix-A-Lot. Amy and Ryan, congratulations and thank you thank you for letting Pink Posh be a part of your wedding day and making our team feel special on YOUR day!!! Amy, I heard that you 're looking for a new hobby now that you have all this free time!! :) Hmmm, a baby may keep you occupied...:) (~Paul and Marie)
























THEY MAKE ME CRAVE COOKIES!!!