Thursday, November 15, 2007

11.10.2007: Jennifer and Robert

Ceremony: Queen of Peace Catholic Church
Venue: The Gardens
On Saturday, while Paul and Marie travelled to Austin for our Austin wedding, I travelled from Austin to Houston for Jennifer and Robert's wedding. I know, our travel logistics is whacked! But, I had to be there at my girl's wedding - she's my Tyra after all :) I first met Jennifer and Robert in June of 2006 - when she told me her wedding date was November 10, 2007 - which happens to fall on my husband's birthday and at our first meeting we totally hit it off! So, I knew I had to be there at her wedding! (By the way, Happy Birthday V.) So after an awesome engagement session, and even awesomER bridal session (which will be up soon), November 10th finally arrived, and we were treated to a beautiful wedding ceremony, and a reception that was almost entirely conducted in Spanish. Good thing I'm fluent. :oP. (I'm not. Brides, that's why it's important that I get a itinerary of the wedding day.) So onto some notables of the day. Me, inspecting everything in Jennifer's house - (She moved into her new home after me, and she is already done decorating!! Jen, you totally lit a fire under my butt which started me doing some home decorating myself when I got back to Austin!) Getting an hour with the couple at the Park for some bride and groom pictures after the ceremony. YAY!!! I can get used to this! You guys know how I love being spoiled like that! Jennifer yelling randomly throughout the night that she's MARRIED!! It was really the cutest thing! Robert being kidnapped then tossed up in the air....this is when you know if your friends like you or not. :oP Jennifer and Robert, congratulations and yay! you're married!!! I hope you're having fun in Cancun! :) (~Mariae and Vince)