Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11.26.2007: Rebecca

Hair: Louis Lopez for the Upper Hand Salon
Makeup: Lisa for the Upper Hand Salon
Today I had the best day in Houston. I headed over to the Upper Hand Salon in River Oaks this morning to get started on my "Pink Posh 2008 Extreme Brides Who Ditched Work to Come Play with Me" marketing campaign (yes, I said plural and yes, I made up that really long campaign name). The Upper Hand was sooo absolutely fantabulous in agreeing to help me out with this!!! (I have been wanting to do this shoot for a year now! And girls...I love love love you girls for helping me on this and getting in that crazy hair and makeup) But.....this blog is not about that part of the shoot. (Can't show it until the end of the year). Instead, after the "EBWDWTCPWM" shoot was over, I had the chance to meet with Rebecca and take some of her headshots and just silly, fun, girly pictures - (which I heart!). So, of course we got right to the "work" portion part of the shoot, and I almost got hit by a bus in the process (thanks a lot Rebecca!) and then we hijacked this nice gentleman's dog (he really didn't want us to borrow his dog, but when I get an idea...). And after all that, the real fun began - and all we needed was a little diet coke in a wine glass :) Rebecca, it was soo much fun playing tonight :) I hope you enjoy the pictures :)
P.S. Rachel, Louis, Lisa, Cathy - thank thank thank you a million times over :) You guys are my hero :)
Rebecca by DAY...



Rebecca by NIGHT...