Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pink Posh FREE Photoshoot :)

Hey stalkers :) So, I have something in mind and want to know if anyone out there wants to play! I won't go into specifics (as I'm working out the visuals in my head) but here are the details:
What I NEED!
1) Pink Hi-Tops Converses and a wedding dress (unless you can fit into my old dress - I think its a size 4)
2) Powder Blue Tuxedo (Ruffle shirt and Hi-Tops a plus!)
3) Location of the shoot is Austin.
What I will give to you in return for being AWESOME!
1) A portrait session (value at $250). (You can use this for yourself or give it away. Totally transferrable!!)
If anyone out there is interested in this, please send me an email with a picture to mariae@pinkposh.com I will contact the couple that fit the image I am looking for directly through email :)
Thanks!!!
Mariae