Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Audrey (Take 2!)

A week ago, I posted ONE picture of Audrey through some broken glass - in an attempt to hide the wedding dress from Keith. They're married now, so I can now post some images that includes the dress - and no, this was not a Trash session. Merely what has now become a typical Pink Posh Bridal session. There were no harm to the dress - in fact, on the wedding day - the dress was practically new - until we shot around the capital - and for whatever reason the dress became dirtier in that 1 hour session than it did all day during the bridal session! Pink Posh brides (who haven't had their bridals yet) - don't fret if this isn't your cup of tea. If you want more traditional bridal images - I'm down with that. :) But if you want to experiment, please, please let me know. I have tons of ideas I am dying to try out :))