Monday, October 15, 2007

10.12.2007: Eric and Hang's Engagement

Congratulations to Eric and Hang! They are getting married in April and we met midtown/downtown for their e-session. Eric and Hang showed up with props - knowing how much I heart props in pictures! Plus, they bought along some images/style they liked for their photographs. The cool thing about the pictures they showed me were all shot by me! Nice! They have amazing taste :oP (HA HA - but really, they do!) Which means I should be able to produce the images they want right?? And onto the props! Eric and Hang informed me they wanted to do some images for their save a date and I thought I've seen quite a few ways to do save a date...but a big juicy hamburger?? And why just one hamburger? I too heart Fuddruckers :) We started the shoot at the Starbucks (I'm addicted to their doubleshot - plus they carry Izze) and then headed down to the Skyline District to finish up. We found mirrors, a big industrial fan, and even an awesome alleyway - that wasn't smelly or stinky or dirty or gross. We stood in the middle of traffic - didn't get hit. We stood right in front of a garage exit and didn't get hit. And Eric drove around on an empty tank (even though there was a gas station RIGHT THERE!) Eric and Hang - thanks for putting up with me while I made you guys wait for the alley light to come on. :) Enjoy the sneaks!