Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10.28.2007: The Stalkers Session

EARLY Sunday morning, I had my first Pink Posh stalkers session! What a treat! You know, there's blog stalkers - then there are blog STALKERS. I love that these girls follow the blog so religiously that they wanted to be a part of it too! :) And they told me to completely HONEST in the blog and just write what I wanted. Okay...here goes. So, I'm first place in my Fantasy Football League (if you remember, I'm the only girl team in that league) - my QB is Brady - and I don't care that his coach never benches him if they are already up by six scores. I love racking up fantasy points :) Yes, I know that when the girls told me I could be honest and write what I wanted - they didn't mean football. But what can I say - I had the best time on this shoot! It's always fun to hang out with people who compliments you all day (yes, you can tell me more! j/k!). But really, they made it so easy for me - letting me just move them however which way - standing in their poses for long minutes - as I sat there and think - only to reposition them again. They endured whistlings, catcalls, and even complete strangers taking pictures of them on their camera phone. And at the end of the shoot - one girl even made a grand exit :) We won't name names or what kind of exit she made...:) Stalkers, I'm still looking through my thesaurus to find the right adjectives for you girls - but really, a girl couldn't be luckier to have such fabulous stalkers :)

THE STALKERS