Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Audrey

Today, Audrey and I spent the day together exploring Central Texas. How much fun was it when Audrey decided to forego a traditional bridal shoot for one in a junkyard (in her Vera Wang wedding gown with her wedding only a week away!) Okay, I have to admit that I get the most awesome couples/brides who's totally adventurous and soooo trusting of me (even though I'm not always sure how the pictures will look!! But I love that they go on the adventure with me :) Well, even though we were around rusty old cars, crickets, big ant piles, hay bales, the dress only had a little bit of dust and dirt on the bottom :) No worries mom! :) This is the only picture I can post for now without giving anything away (Keith, I know you're reading this!) Audrey, I had an amazing time and thanks for rocking the Vera Wang midday in the heat, sweat, wind, and everything else :)