Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Melissa

Hello dear stalkers :) I have to say that I feel like the luckiest wedding photographer ever. Week after week, I get the most amazing brides ever - who's willing to experiment and play and go outside the box with me for their bridals. (Of course, I have to shoot those must have formal bridals also! Grandma loves them!) But, as Melissa knows - I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting for her to get married to Scott already so I can blog her bridals. Well if you have been following the blog for this week, they tied the knot on Sunday! Melissa's bridals were actually shot the day before Nicole's bridals (which meant I had to wait to post TWO bridals!!). Well, when the day of the shoot rolled around as usual, I really didn't have any sort of gameplan for Melissa's bridal shoot. (I like to live on the edge that way :oP). So, as we were driving around - we found this railroad yard - and even though Melissa was in her gorgeous, pristine wedding dress - she did it. She laid on the ground - ran around the tracks - sat on rusty old railroad tracks. AND the best part - she showed me her dress on Sunday at the wedding - barely a speck of dirt! She didn't even have to take it in for a cleaning! Melissa (my Bubblegum Bride), thank you for trusting me and rolling around in the dirt in your wedding dress BEFORE the wedding. I can't believe you let me do that to you!!! :) Not sure if I would have been that brave had our roles reversed? :)