Monday, October 15, 2007

10.14.2007: Rick and Leslie's Engagement

Sunday evening, I met up with Rick and Leslie at Hermann Park for my last shoot of the weekend! And what a SPLASH (har har!) First off, I am going to give them tons of love on the blog because they were such ROCKSTARS! All day Sunday, it was overcast - no rain yet. But...when 4 o'clock rolled around - of course it started sprinkling just a little bit. No worries. We started at the Japanese Garden and then headed over to the museum for a few pictures. When we got done there, we went outside again - only to be caught in a sudden rainstorm. And, do you guys know how awesome, goofy, chill, and all the best adjectives Rick and Leslie are? Rick realizes that he has never ever ever kissed Leslie in the rain. So of course being a man of action..... :) And to further show Rick's rockstar-ness (is this a word?) he ran out in the pouring rain to get the car to pick us up (but then the rain stopped by the time he picked us up). AND.....during the entire shoot, they both told me that they were up for anything. When they said UP FOR ANYTHING, they really do mean ANYTHING. Including getting into the middle of the reflection pond (to show my commitment to them, I went into the pond with them) and they even climbed/jumped into the ginormous fountain in the roundabout on Montrose. I did NOT get into the fountain with them. I think I found MY limit. Rick and Leslie, you guys KICK A$$ :) I have to admit I'm excited and maybe just a little afraid of what your wedding day will be like :) But really, mostly excited :) And Leslie, yay for Centrifuging :)
Their First Kiss in the Rain. (Get a room! j/k!!)