Saturday, November 17, 2007

11.16.2007: Kyle and Keely's Engagement

Congratulations to Kyle and Keely!! I met them back in January of this year and they are officially starting their six months countdown until their wedding day!! They drove up from New Braunsfel for their e-session and I gave them a little tour of South Austin. I think I know as much about South Austin as they did (which is zilch!), so it was a lot of fun exploring the city with them! We started out with a little bit of sushi, found some random furniture sitting on the sidewalk along the way, almost got ran over a few times, and ended with some yummilicious cupcakes! While Kyle and Keely was eating the cupcake, it made me crave for it too (and I don't even eat sweets!) But, I came back after the shoot and got some red velvet cupcakes. (SOOOO TASTY!) Well, since they got a tour of Austin, Keely is going to take me on a tour of New Braunsfel for her bridal session tomorrow! I'm so excited to go to a new area for a shoot!!! Kyle and Keely, thank you for a beautiful, lovely time :) I hoped you enjoyed the shoot (and the pictures) as much as I do!! See you tomorrow Keely! :)