Tuesday, July 17, 2007

07.16.2007: Robert and Jennifer's Engagement

Congratulations to Robert and Jennifer!!!! Like Nicole and Michael, I first met them June 2006 for their November 2007 wedding. Yups, over a year in advance. (Wait until you guys find out who booked us two years in advance). Well, Robert and Jennifer are getting married in November...on my husband's birthday actually...and it's the bestest date ever (or so I've been told)... :) We started the shoot around the Post Oak area - where Robert mentioned he was really nervous about the entire shoot - he's nervous??? I'M NERVOUS hoping the pictures come out :oP. J/K (I do have an idea of what I'm doing...sorta/kinda) Afterwards, we headed downtown to a "secret" location where I'm never ever allowed to take anyone else there. So don't even ask me where this so-called "area-51" is...(although, its hardly hidden, seeing as it's visible from the freeway!) And at this area-51, it was overrun by ducks. I mean big ducks, little ducks, and baby ducks. When they saw us, about 10 came from the north, more came from the south, and then some baby ducks from the east. So, this place is not ideal for me...seeing as I am not particularly fond of birds (I blame it on Mr. Hitchcock and an virtually unknown film about birds that we were forced to watch in film school.) But folks, I sucked it up and we hung around there for about half an hour (as reported by the meter maid) and even got some pics with the ducks in sight - actually they wouldn't leave us alone, so they had to be included. So at the end of the night, I asked Robert if he was still nervous and he mentioned that he could go for another round. Sweet. He'll have to in November :) Robert and Jennifer, I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Monday evening :) And Jennifer, you've spoiled me. You made it wayyyy too easy for me :) See you in August :)