Saturday, July 14, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Beatriz

SPOILER ALERT!!! IF YOU ARE MARRYING BEATRIZ - STOP READING. Friday evening had me hightailing out of Austin driving directly to Kemah for a portrait session scheduled with Beatriz and her daughter. Beatriz is getting married in Vegas and unfortunately, she doesn't need us there, but I was glad to hear she wanted me to do her bridal session! I first met her at Briscoe Manor for Brandy's bridal portraits and again at Brandy+Luis's wedding. It was absolutely madness in Kemah. There were no parking...it seems everyone decided to come out and watch Beatriz get her bridal portrait taken. We actually got kicked out of a restricted area of Kemah Boardwalk (but I already got the shots I wanted anyways...so...NYAH :oP) Then as Beatriz and I walked around the Boardwalk, we tried to find less "trafficked" areas. We actually scoped it out for a while making sure it was a low traffic area. But it appears that 's some sort of tracking device on my camera (or on Beatriz's wedding gown) that alerts everyone on the Boardwalk to walk through the area we were taking pictures at! So most of the evening went basically, one shot of Beatriz. Wait for pedestrians. One more picture. Wait for pedestrians. Almost took a picture. Wait for pedestrians. Took another picture...oh look there's someone else besides Beatriz in the picture. hahaha. Anyways, she looked absolutely gorgeous and everyone there were so thrilled to see a bride just chilling on the bench in front of Landry's. Beatriz, you are such a ROCKSTAR!!! I don't know how you do it with twenty people crowding around gawking and staring and pointing...and you just went right on and did your thing!!! Thanks for making it so easy on me! I love it! :)