Wednesday, May 16, 2007

05.12.2007: Brandy and Luis

Ceremony: Briscoe Manor
Venue: Briscoe Manor
Brandy and Luis got married on Saturday (I know, I know! It's Wednesday already, but it has been really crazy for us with last minute engagement sessions, bridal sessions and two weddings on Saturdays - plus a handful of meetings thrown in for good measure!) So, again, Briscoe Manor hosted Brandy and Luis wedding this past Saturday and if you haven't been there, its a new venue and absolutely gorgeous! I shot Brandy's bridal session there back in March http://pinkposh.blogspot.com/2007/03/pink-posh-brides-brandy.html and we barely even scratched the surface of the venue! Billy at Cherish Moments Photography helped me out since the bride mentioned that she liked both of our work - so why not combine it right? So, on to the notables - since I'm fading a bit here. The bride's niece remembered me from a year ago when I took her 1 year birthday portrait...she cried everytime she saw me. Yups, that's about how it was a year ago also! Ice Cooler of Beer for a groom's cake?!!! And the best part - literal cat fight/brawl/melee (any other synonym you can think of - please feel free to insert) during the bouquet toss. I would post the pictures from the bouquet toss, but I don't condone violence. I am trying to keep the blog as PG as possible :oP. Brandy and Luis, congratulations and Luis, keep safe in Iraq. (~Mariae and Billy from Cherish Moments Photography)