Monday, May 21, 2007

Pink Posh Bridal: Long and Alice

On Sunday, I spent the day with Long and Alice for their formal session. We started at Kemah on "The Mermaid II" where Alice had the precarious task of walking a thin plank to the boat in her massive Amsale gown - while I was trying to get away with shooting with a zoom lens so I wouldn't have to walk the plank myself. (I did walk the plank later though...) And since Long and Alice looked so spectacular in their wedding formals...I thought that the best place for their session should be a place where billions of people visit it all around the world. Yeppas, Mickey Dees. Really, Long was hungry. So was Alice. As was I. I couldn't resist not taking pictures of them in Mickey Dees in their wedding finery while we grabbed a quick bite. Also, Alice is a photographer's dream! She was willing to trash not one, but two of her Amsale wedding gowns for the sake of pictures. Maybe later...I didn't want to risk her ruining her dress beyond repair before the wedding. You guys are absolutely nuts. I love it!!! See you guys in August :)