Friday, May 18, 2007

Pink Posh Brides: Kim

I wasn't intending on posting Kim's Bridal session that I shot at Dunvegan yesterday until AFTER the wedding. But I got an email from the bride this morning that her fiance promised not to look at the blog. (Great, I've lost a reader :oP J/K). Kim, just make sure that Charles catches up on the blog entries after the wedding. I think the real story is that Charles already saw the wedding dress with her in it. (Kim accidentlally left a picture of her in the wedding dress opened on her laptop in the kitchen). Anyways, Kim chose Dunvegan for her bridal session location and many interesting things happened there. 1-2-3...Kim almost fell into the pool - while I stood camera ready. And some other items I'm not allowed to mention ..top secret, highly confidential stuffs. It is season finale time after all - so I have to leave some sort of cliffhanger to keep my readers coming back. :)