Friday, May 11, 2007

Thomas and Shannen's Engagement

Congratulations to Thomas and Shannen!!! I met up with them today for their engagement session down at Kemah Boardwalk and we had a heck of a time getting there (because we decided to let my GPS lady give us directions). So on the way to Kemah I was asking Shannen and Thomas about their wedding day details and was surprised to discover that Shannen definitely is the total anti-bride (she just wants to get married and go someplace to eat), while Thomas is a self proclaimed GROOMZILLA!!! He told me that he just wants to make sure he does everything he can to make the wedding day special and memorable for Shannen. Girls, I know...awwwwwwww - sweet right? And guys...I'm sure you hate Thomas about right now!! HA HA. Anyways, Thomas and Shannen, see you guys in a few weeks. If today was any indication, I'm sure your wedding is going to be an absolute BLAST. Can't wait!!