Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sajan and Julie's Engagement

Congratulations to Sajan and Julie!!! They will be tying the knot at the end of October. Really, I think part of the culture includes tying an ACTUAL knot during the wedding ceremony. Unfortunately we won't be there to document their wedding day, BUT at least we had today!! I met up with them for an engagement session and of course we started out with the Julie in a beautiful sari and Sajan, well...he did alright. :) Well, you probably wouldn't know it from the pictures, but there were total espionage activities going on (wall scaling, jumping fences..etc. - okay maybe not that dramatic, but there was a little sneaking around). Anyways, I had mentioned to them that I wanted to get them into the water (wishful thinking on my behalf) and it seemed even more unlikely when Julie wore on a new dress she JUST bought (with tag)...but as you can see, they were all ready to get drenched by the waves (even though they had a dinner appointment after the shoot)! Folks, that's committment!! (I must admit I was a teensy weensy nervous about whether the pictures would come out as I had envisioned, and be well worth the trouble Sajan and Julie had to go through for me. Seriously, they are that awesome!) Sajan and Julie, congratulations and thanks for an amazing session!