Monday, May 21, 2007

05.19.2007: Jennifer and Russ

Ceremony: Bella Terraza
Reception: Bella Terraza
I heart Jennifer and Russ!! (Especially Jennifer - check out how hot/gorgeous/unbelievable she looks!! I told Russ I would married her myself she was so hot on Saturday! Although others also volunteered to take Jennifer off of Russ' hand..but I don't think he was having any of that!) The morning actually started for me covering the "getting pretty session" for another wedding (to be blogged). I met up with Jennifer and her entourage at the makeup studio where all the girls were getting "Texas Big" hair and sexy done for the wedding. (I highly encourage Texas Big Hair!!) One thing about this wedding was definitely the wedding colors! When the bride first mentioned her wedding color of....CHEETAH, I was definitely excited to see how it would look. Amazing of course!!! And I love how Jennifer kept her bouquet very elegant with white roses and white peonies - which definitely made a statement against all the cheetah prints! So onto the notables of the evening: 1) Bond girls "Harley" and "Magnolia". They cracked me up all night long!!! 2) "Harley" going down the aisle with her Blue Steel pose. So, Harley, "have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" - Derek Zoolander 3) The bride and groom and the entire wedding party for that matter singing to "Build Me Up Buttercup" during dinner at the head table! 4) Mashed potatoes Martinis. YUMMMY!!! 5) The groom telling me to start drinking since all the important pictures were already taken - and the reception had only just started. Nice try Russ, but I wasn't going to fall for that one!! :) Jennifer and Russ, enjoy St. Lucia and can I come to the next party you guys throw???!!!:) (~Mariae & Billy)