Monday, May 28, 2007

05.27.2007: Jenise and Andy

Ceremony: Safari Texas Ranch
Reception: Safari Texas Ranch
This Memorial Day weekend we got to witness Jenise and Andy celebrate their vows to one another in a Tiffany infused wedding theme! The day started out raining and the wedding was to be outdoors in the Magnolia courtyard at Safari Texas. But about three hours before the wedding, the clouds broke and blue skies came in!!! So the wedding got moved back outside (just as planned...I wasn't worried - I knew it was going to be outside! Sorta.) So onto Pink Posh's notables! A gorgeous, gorgeous wedding done in Tiffany inspired blue. The bridesmaids wore gorgeous silk dresses (that I wanted). They also received a bracelet from Tiffany (that I also wanted - in fact, I was trying to get Jenise to include me into the wedding party at the last minute :P). Jenise promising to "obey" Andy after several tries during the vows. Oh, and a Pink Posh first - jumping over the broom! Also, details, details, details everywhere (Jenise should be an event designer..seriously!!) The groom and groomsmen decked out in a chocolate pin-striped suit. Jenise's ex-boyfriends and Andy's ex-girlfriend. The special song that Andy wrote for Jenise (supposedly....) Anyways, Jenise and Andy - enjoy the cruise and now I won't be able to go to Tiffany's without thinking of you guys :)! (~Mariae, Paul & Vince)