Monday, July 16, 2007

07.15.2007: Michael and Nicole's Engagement

Congratulations to Michael and Nicole!! I first them back in July 2006 when they booked us for their October 2007 wedding and today I met up with them for their engagement session. Mike and Nicole is super casual and chill and all they really wanted to do was to take some pictures in shorts and jeans. Because of the crazy Houston weather, we had to imrov the shoot and scrap the original e-session plan and location. Instead, I met them at their place and asked about the baby blue moped they first mentioned to me a year ago (I was really really really looking forward to using this btw) - turns out that they don't own it anymore. DOH! (insert Homer's voice here). Instead, the groom-to-be bought an old skool bike. If you've been out on a session with me already, you know I love having unexpected objects show up that personalizes the e-session. AND...we got hooked up to a rooftop terrace that had an infinity style pool with a sweet view of downtown. Too bad someone didn't want to go into the pool - and I'm not talking about Nicole either! Well, Mike and Nicole - thanks for hanging out with me tonight...and Mike, thanks for lugging my massive bag up the stairs and it wasn't all that painful right? :)