Friday, July 13, 2007

07.12.2007: The BFF Session

This evening, I spent a few hours downtown with Ashley, Joanna, Stephanie and Amelia. I have been really looking forward to doing this session since it's so different than what we do on a weekly basis. It really gave me a chance to think creatively in a different way - plus these girls totally rocked downtown. While they were strutting their stuff down on Sixth, heads were turning everywhere, wolf whistles, and even a very enthusiastic admirer who waxed poetic for a few minutes to the girls. I loved the colors in their dress and their sexy heels - plus they reminded me of the Fantanas - which was perfect, because my favorite soda is Grape Fanta. Fanta, Fanta, Fanta..Don't you wanta...:oP Yes, I wanta. HA HA :) Anyways, Joanna, Ashely, Stephanie and Amelia, thanks for a great afternoon and Joanna, enjoy South Africa :)