Tuesday, July 24, 2007

07.23.2007: Keith and Audrey's Engagement

Congratulations to Keith and Audrey!!! They are getting married at the end of October (which means Halloween - I'm going dressed as a photographer. :oP). I met up with them down at Lake Austin yesterday - yes, during the rain and lightning storm. I can't believe they let me take their pictures in the middle of a lightning storm - while sitting on a blue metal chair - on a long pier - in the middle of a lake. I zoomed in with my telephoto lens in case lightning struck...just kidding - although I did stay a few feet away from them - it's dangerous out there! Anyways, the neat coincidence that I have with Keith and Audrey is that Keith's younger brother attended the same film school as I did! My alma mater really isn't that big - so to meet someone in Texas who even knew the name of the university is usually a long shot - so I knew we were going to hit it off! :) Plus, to top it off, it's not everyday that I get a couple that will let me put them in mortal danger... not to mention "snakes"; possible tetanus infection; stones falling and crushing their foot; big, red stinky trash containers; and jumping barefoot in the rain! I can't wait to see what you guys will let me do at your wedding :)