Sunday, July 15, 2007

07.14.2007: Jenny and Nathan

Ceremony: Waterway Marriott
Venue: Waterway Marriott
Jenny and Nathan are hitched! They are my third couple this year that is part of newLife Fellowship in Houston. I have to mention this group, because this is the third wedding so far for us with couples who is a part of newLife. I almost feel like we're their exclusive wedding photographer or at least should be a member of this fellowship!! :) Anyways, the day started with Jenny getting ready at the Marriott. When I got there, she and her bridesmaids were redoing her hair (which became not so great after her trip to the stylist). Well, there was some trouble keeping Jenny in curls, so I helped out by showing some tricks I learned (in my past life..) :) And peeps, that's why there's no picture of Jenny getting her hair done, because I decided that making sure the bride liked her hair on her wedding day was more important than photography at that moment. Okay, so onto the day's notables. Jenny making square knots for all the bridesmaids. Prom Poses (yes, people we can take prom pictures as well as anyone else!) Wedding party entering to Eye of the Tiger AFTER the MC getting all the guests to yell TEXAS FIGHT - not so interesting right - except he got older Korean guests to do this! Jenny and Nathan letting me take them outside in the thunder. lightning and rain after the wedding for some rain pictures. Except...it stopped raining. Oh well, we tried. Two mini Snickers. And last but not least - two best friends marrying two beautiful sisters. I guess great minds do think alike :) Jenny and Nathan, we had soo much fun with you guys tonight and have a wonderful time in Italy (I tried fitting in your luggage, but it didn't zip up!) P.S. Nathan - I put two ring shots on the blog for you - since you have such an affinity for them and gave some love to your ushers/houseparty since they rarely ever make the blog! :) Enjoy!! (~Mariae & Paul)